JandA4

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Annual Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

Ever wonder what 2,147 CANDY FILLED EGGS looks like......

 My annual neighborhood Easter party was a hit!  I broke my record on the number of eggs and my Easter Egg Lovin' Heart was HAPPY!!!




My prize table consisted of Match Box Cars - stuffed animals - squirt guns - sticker activity pads - sidewalk chalk - packs of gum - and money.  Instead of doing money eggs this year, it was one of the options if you won a prize egg.  Then I had 2 GRAND PRIZES - BIKES!!!

This holiday is seriously my Christmas!


I had 38 hunters this year (a couple of them aren't pictured - Breanna, Chase and Jaxon).  So if you divide 38 by 2,147 that equals about 56 eggs each!  Isn't that awesome!!!















Miss Julia was the first one to come up with a prize ticket!

And this favorite little guy of mine won the first bike!  
He was SO happy and it was a perfect fit for him!

And my  5' 10", 13 year old neighbor boy Ben won the pink bike!  Ha Ha!  He's going to turn it in on an upgrade for one his size, he he!  But he still had to get a picture with his prize!


Then of course we had our pot luck dinner afterwards.  It was so nice to get to know some our new neighbors better and of course I loved having our old neighbors come up too.  This is one of my favorite traditions.  
I'm most happy when I'm spending time with those I love most - my family and friends!


No comments: