JandA4

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

♥️ Valentines 2018 💕



I think it's safe to say that we all had a pretty successful Valentines Day!  I think my Valentine decorations are just the cutest so theres a win win already!  Jeff gave me and the girls each a bouquet of flowers.  He gave me a dozen red roses with lilly's (my favorite flower).  I don't know why on earth I didn't take a picture of them!  They were really pretty!  I gave Jeff, Sidney and Cade each a cupcake from Sweet Tooth Fairy and I gave Molly the cutest pink flamingo!  Duane and Julie gave us sugar cookies.  I made the kids red and pink, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.  A bunch of cute little girls from Primary came and "heart attacked" our door for me and left me a giant heart shaped rice krispie treat. For Molly's Valentines Day box this year we made a sno shack only we called it a LOVE SHACK!  It turned out freaking awesome!  I made my super, yummy sugar cookies and we decorated them up all cute.  Molly's friends Cambrie and Brynn came over to play and decorate some too.  I even got a bunch of cookies mailed off to Jensy.  Cade had not one but TWO different sets of girls come by to leave him cookies!  Brook came by and gave Sidney flowers and a caramel apple.  Then they went out to dinner and a movie.  Grandma Gloria had the rest of us down for a delicious dinner.  Like a said --
WIN WIN!





































No comments: