JandA4

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Annual Gingerbread Making Day

We did our decorating and then we put them to vote on Instagram!  I was, as usual, the winner, again, like I am year after year..... hahaha!  Sidney was a close second and Jackson a close third.  Everyone did really great though.  Well everyone except Cade!  He barely even got his glued together and then he gave up and took a nap.  (shake my head...)













Alexandra made a beach hut, did a goldfish roof, surrounded by water and fish complete with palm trees!

Sidney made a cute log cabin

Mine (mom) was just your typical candy house.  Honestly I think it was the roof that sealed the deal for me.  Otherwise I don't know if I would have won.

Jensy only used orange candies

Cades......


Molly made a cute log cabin with a cute storybook type roof.


And Jackson made a beach hut as well, surrounded by sand, complete with a banana tree.

 

No comments: