JandA4

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Easter

I love Easter
I love that everything is coming back to life and little farm babies are being born.  I love that it's starting to warm up outside.  I love the resurrection and that it means life after death.
On Easter Sunday we got up, had Easter for Cade and Molly, then went to church.  After church, we came home and had the married kids over for a money egg hunt.  Then we played "Pick a Pocket" which is a made up game that we play.  They can trade what money they find in their eggs or if they get a egg with a paper that states to "pick a pocket", then they can choose a pocket from either me or Jeff.  They might get a quarter or a piece of gum or they might get a $10 or $20 bill.  Its a total gamble and the kids love the thrill of it.
Then we went to Grandma Julie's for a party.  It was a wonderful day.



















No comments: