JandA4

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Sunshine in Dixie Vacay

Molly and I have both been dying for spring weather.  So we got the baseball schedule and loaded up her friends and made our way to sunny Saint George.  I rented a really cute VRBO.  Sidney ended up coming along as well and we had a great time together.  Molly and her friends bummed the streets of St George, played pickle ball and swam, while Sidney and I searched for a house to buy.  Jeff and I have been saying that we want another one down there for too many years.  We'll probably purchase one this fall.  Sid and I also stopped by the cutest donut shop that she found on social media called Pinkbox Donuts.  We bought 6 and brought them back to the condo for everyone to share.  Then the girls and I went to see Nancy, Debbie and Dennis.  It was so great to see them and their new places in Hurricane.  It was so nice to get some sun, baseball and time away.























 

No comments: