JandA4

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Annual Egg Hunt 🐣

Monday, March 25, 2024
We came home from St. George Sunday evening and finished filling allllll the rest of the eggs for the Egg Hunt party.  I went to work Monday and somehow hosted this party Monday evening.  It was stormy all day.  Rain and snow right up until about 40-45 minutes before it was supposed to start.  We got so lucky with a little break in the weather!  Sidney, Molly and I quickly set everything out and somehow pulled it off.  I put Jack on the grill since Jeff was supposed to be gone coaching a baseball game.  Luckily for me again, his game was rained out so he was able to come home for the party.  We ended up with 2601 candy filled eggs!  I wish I would've gotten a picture of the prize table but I didn't dang it.  I also had to put the food table in the garage - but it all worked out.  Everyone came in coats, boots and hats.  I pulled out the two outdoor heaters and had the fireplace roaring.  The storm held off for about two hours, just long enough for the party and then it started to storm again.  But at least we got it successfully done!
























 

No comments: