JandA4

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Had To Share

I think that I am so blessed to have such lovely people in my life. I have wonderful family and friends! And they are all such good looking people. I decided to share some pictures of these wonderful people. I love my teeth and my smile in the picture above and my dear, sweet friend Amie below. So lucky to have her as a friend in my life.

My precious little Cade and my cute little niece Breanna. Not sure what's going on with her teeth but she is beautiful just the same! And below is my really cute nephew Justin. He is not 16 years old yet so ladies, back off! He is too young to date!

Jeff's aunt Shelly above and my sweet brother in law Joel below. I LOVE these people! Looks like Joel had something bad happen to the side of his face, but that doesn't change the fact that I still love him!

I think that my family and my friends are some of the best looking people I have ever known! This is a beautiful picture of me above and my nephew Brendan below.

My sweet baby Molly above and my darling Jens below.

Little Caden above and my so goodlookin' nephew Justin again, below.

My ever handsome brother in law Joel above and Sidney below.

My good friend Amie again above, and my handsome husband Jeff below. I am one lucky lady to have all of these lovely people in my life!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think close-set eyes are quite becoming on you;)

Alli said...

HAHA...Abbie I am still laughing! I have told everyone and there dogs to look at your blog to see your beautiful fam :). I LOVED it! Also Molly's B-day party was adorable...great job as always.

Mother Bird said...

how did you do that? That is hilarious!

Krumpets Designs said...

love it abbie...love the "liquify" such amazing pics... you just captured their true emotions! ha ha

Cassie said...

Oh you are naughty!! That is so funny!!!!!! I love it!!