JandA4

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mad Hatter Tea Party!

Two years ago my friend Sandra had a Mad Hatter Tea party for her daughter and I thought that it was so dang cute that I HAD to copy it. So Sandra, THANK YOU for the idea! I made little peanut butter sandwiches and cut them into star and flower shapes. We had doughnut holes,strawberries, cookies and punch. The cookies had "EAT ME" signs on them, just like in the movie.
Sandra made me a CD of music that we played the whole time. It had the songs Painting the Roses Red, On a Golden Afternoon and A Very Merry Un-Birthday to You! on it. The music sounded so cute.
Since it was a "mad hatter" tea party, I had everyone come with a "mad" hat to wear.

I bought the dodo birds last year when I raided my in laws house for April Fools Day so they were the perfect decoration for the party.


Molly gave all her friends who came a Happy Birthday bag of goodies. They got a bouncy ball, bubble blower and an Alice in Wonderland book.






Her cake turned out really cute. And the best part was that it tasted good too.


HaPpY BiRtHdAy MiSs MollY!

3 comments:

Petersons said...

What a darling party! If you made that cake, then by dang...you are Martha! Looked yum!

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Can you come do all of my kids' birthday parties? :)

Sandra said...

Abby that party looks fabulous!! You did a great job! I am in LOVE w/ the cake...oh my WORD!!! She makes the perfect little Alice. :)