JandA4

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cornbelly's

Yesterday we went to my nephew Alec's football playoff game.
He played really well and his team won 30 to 8. It was a great game!

After the game Jeff and I took our kids and my niece and nephew (and a friend) to Cornbelly's.

I think this little girl is so cute!

This picture cracks me up. They are all showing their personalities in real life. What makes me laugh about it is that they set themselves up into the spots. Left to right: Jens, who is a 35 year old man trapped in a 12 year old's body is playing the dad here.... all in charge and know it all is he! Molly our baby playing of course the baby! My niece Krisha and Sidney who are both goofy and love a good time are doing what they do best. Smiling big and and hammin' it up for the camera. And then there is Cade. Ever wild and crazy Cade. He too is doing what he does best.... being his wild self.

Earlier this year Jeff took Jens and Sidney along with Jens' friend Keyne and my niece Katelyn to the Haunted Forrest. They first went through the Psycho Ward. It absolutely scared Jens and Keyne to death. They were so freaked out that they wouldn't go through the forrest. They sat out by themselves. So Jeff had to take the girls on their own. When we came to buy the tickets for Cornbelly's, they told us that there is a haunted and a non-haunted package. Without a moments hesitation Jens said, "I am NOT doing the haunted package!" And we could not talk him into it. So Sidney went to the haunted house, the haunted corn maze and through the haunted creature with my niece an nephew. Jens came with us to take the little kids on the other stuff. Here we are on the hay ride. (notice Cade's face in all of these pictures)
Here we are in the NON haunted corn maze.
Again - - What is going on with Cade's face?

(It was the flash)
The kids had a great time!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Is that snow on the mountains? Burrrrrrrr

Food Storage Tidbits for the Battlecreek 9th Ward said...

Hey I love your blog! I work with Cornbelly's and we would like to ask your permission to use some of the photos you posted from Cornbelly's on the Cornbelly's website. Please contact me at shaela@themaize.com