JandA4

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween EVERYDAY

This little girl is so much fun! She changes her clothes 2 to 5 times a day which is NOT fun, but all the rest of her is so much FUN! I had dressed her for the day and she added her tutu and crown. We went grocery shopping and she insisted on bringing her Fancy Nancy phone with her. She kept talking on it while I was shopping. She would say things like, "Hi! What are you up to? Oh..... I am just at Maceys. ........ Yeah, we are shopping. I'm gonna ride my bike when I am home....... What are you gonna do?" She is so cute to watch.
Sidney is going to be a clown for Halloween. This is her wig and nose. Molly walked out of her room this morning wearing them - - with her feather boa too. She came out of the room and said, "Well, how do I look?"
Do you know who Fancy Nancy is? She is a character in children's books. She loves everything fancy. Well Molly loves Fancy Nancy and she loves everything fancy too. She had her Fancy Nancy crown on while she was eating breakfast. She said that it kept her hair out of her way.

(I have resorted to just leaving my camera out on my kitchen table because I am always wanting it with Miss Molly.)

1 comment:

The Higginson's said...

She is my favorite! I LOVE her!