JandA4

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ice Castles

Jeff and I took our kids and my mom up to Midway to see the Ice Castles. They were really neat! I saw a news clipping on them a couple weeks ago and have wanted to go see them ever since. The creator of them has been working on them for a few months, trying to get them taller and taller. He is hoping to have them up to 40 feet tall by the end of February.


There were several castles that you could walk through, some having a couple routes through them. At night they are lit up with different colored lights that are in the middle of the ice castles.






I love Midway. I think it is such a pretty little place. The whole town in done in a Swiss theme. All the buildings, gas stations, and grocery stores are all Swiss looking.

I thought these homes were pretty.


1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Abbie Jean, You are in Super, Big, Trouble going to the ice castles without me. I hope we make it up there before it MELTS. Pictures are AMAZING. It really does look like ice castles.