JandA4

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Boxes

I made my kid's Valentine's Day boxes last night. Yes, I made them - - with NO help from my kids. Not because they wouldn't help but because I just took the project over. When I was young I used to LOVE making my Valentine box. I guess I should share the "joy" with the kids some year!


Sidney got a mailbox.

Cade got a puppy dog house. I was going to put a "puppy love" saying above the door with stickers but I made the door too big so I ran out of room.
I just wrapped a shoe box in red wrapping paper, then I cut and inked red strips of red paper for the front. I cut a door out of the lid and covered it with black paper to make the dog door. Put a puppy and a bone on the front of the door and then taped the lid to the box. I think it turned out so cute!

No comments: