JandA4

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My New Years Resolution (better late than never...)

I have finally come up with a New Year's resolution. I have decided to change out everything in my wardrobe that does not contain spandex in some way. I am switching out all of my jeans to elastic waist pants. I don't care if people think I look like a grandma. I don't care if people think I am a sloppy woman because I will be wearing nothing but tee shirts. I don't care if people look at me funny because I will be wearing stretchy biker type shorts all summer long. I don't care what people think. My resolution is to be comfortable!

Look out elastic waist pants....... Here I come!

3 comments:

Petersons said...

You need to get you some "Pajama Jeans" Haven't you seen those commercials?!

Alli said...

I like that resolution! Can I be as cool as you and copy you? Abbie you seriously crack me up!! Miss you.

Connie said...

That sounds like a wonderful resolution except I have been doing that for almost 5 years now ha ha ha!