JandA4

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Higginson Family Christmas Party

Every year Jeff's parents have a big Christmas party. This year after dinner, the kids sang songs.
And then they heard someone upstairs jingling bells!
It was Santa!
Everyone got a chance to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.


Jeff's face was cracking me up. He was making the funniest facials in the pictures!

Just watch Jeff's facials. Too funny!


I wonder what Sid was saying to make Jeff look like this.....



Grandma and Grandpa always give the kids pajamas.


And then the kids exchange gifts.




Great Grandma Gustin and Great Grandma Higginson

And last but certainly not least, Duane read us the story of Christ's birth from Luke.
Once again it was a great party. I love my in laws!!!! They are all such wonderful people. I feel so lucky to have ended up with such a great family!

No comments: