JandA4

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Izzy & Ivy Designs

Last night I was talking to my neighbor Shasta who is an owner of Izzy & Ivy Designs. I was telling her how I needed to get a cute Christmas outfit for Molly. I told her how I was just about out of time to get one because our parties were all but over now and how I just really wanted one still. I told her the specific colors I was looking for and how I couldn't find something like that.
She shows up this morning with this. She had a bunch of material at her house with the perfect colors that I wanted! She just cut this out and sewed it up really quick and Wah Lah! I now have the perfect Christmas outfit!!! Thank you, Thank you Shasta!!!! We love it!

If you are a quilter or a sewer, you need to look at her website. izzyandivydesigns.com They have the cutest patterns for clothes, purses, quilts, etc.

No comments: