JandA4

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sweetness

On the day she was born, Cade could not have been more excited ~ her birth meant that he'd have someone new to tease and harass!  

He has teased and teased this poor little sweetheart since day one.  
BUT 
he is also the loviest, most doviest little boy around.
Nobody can give a hug quite like Caden.  He is a snuggler to the max.


This morning I went and woke Molly up for school and then I went into Caden's room to wake him.  I crawled in his bed and got under the blanket to keep warm while I was waking him.  Molly came running in his room, jumped up on his bed, crawled under his blanket and snuggled up to him much like they are in this old picture of them.  I wished that we could all have just fallen back to sleep, snuggled in each others arms on this cold January morning.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for my children 
~even on the crazy, pull my hair out days~

No comments: