JandA4

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Easter 2014

Aghhh Easter......  My most favorite time of the year!  I love, love, love this whole season.  
My kids and I colored real eggs this year for the first time in who knows how long.  It was so fun.  I will be definately doing this again next year.





Since Easter is my favorite holiday, I always have to get my kids a little present along with the Eater Bunnys treats.








I was so bummed this year because I didn't do my annual neighbor Easter egg hunt.  Its one of my favorite parties.  We were out of town too much before to get things ready in time.  That and the fact that I so need a new porch helped the decision to not hold it.  At least Grandma Julie had her hunt.



Trying to take this picture this day was a joke.  It took about 20 adults screaming all in unison to get the kids to stand together and just look in the general direction of the camera!  Notice Canyon, Peyton, Emma, Lia and Alivia are still off in their own world.....  And why is Jeff in the picture?  We simply asded for the kids only......  Who knows.


Grandma Julie likes to number the eggs and then give out money or prizes for the egg.  This was another task for these youngsters.  All they simply needed to do was focus on what their numbers were and collect their prize.  It nearly took an act of God to get this accomplished.  I don't know what the deal was with them this day.  Too much sugar I guess.  But all in all, it was a great day.  Easter wasn't until late April so it was nice and warm.  It was a fun family party. 


No comments: