JandA4

Monday, January 4, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

Our first holiday celebrated in our new home!  It didn't disappoint with memories thats for sure.  We had 32 dinner guests - 26 of which were seated in my kitchen!  Can I just say that I LOVE my kitchen!  I'm not sure how but we totally forgot to assign anyone rolls.  Anyway, we had some friends from Alaska who have been fishing guides for Duane, Danny, Katelyn, Jeff, Jens, Sam, Joel and Scott for several years.  None of us girls had ever met them but had heard so much about them.  ANyway, John, the guide, quickly ran to the store moments before it closed and purchased some rolls.  Then Jeff lit my moms yams on FIRE!  Flames were shooting 5 inches high off the yams!  Then Peyton stepped in dog poop and proceeded to run all through my house.  Jeff was on his hands and knees scrubbing while dry heaving!  Then the 2 little monsters, aka Gus and Canyon pulled Molly's stage curtains out of the ceiling.  Wall anchors and all.  Like I said, unforgettable! 













No comments: