JandA4

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Gorgeous Night Shooting

July 21, 2017
We had the most fun shooting out on West Mountain.  Gunnar Gustin and I set up a date to shoot and invited everyone to come with us.  Sidney went shooting for the first time and she was a little unsure of herself but by the end she was getting the hang of it.  I taught her how to hold - load - aim and fire the gun.  She actually hit a lot of her targets.
On our drive over, the sky was MAGNIFICENT!  The clouds were simply amazing and the sun was creating the most beautiful rays.  I took these two pictures out the window as we were driving with my cell phone.  They are completely un-retouched.






This little Caden Man is a dead eye!  He takes after his mama!  
Not to toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT!



The sky was just beautiful all night!



No comments: