JandA4

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls weekend in Arizona!



Jamie, Kristin and I went to see Allison in Arizona this past weekend. We had an absolute ball!!! We went swimming in Allison's clubhouse pools. (there are 4 of them complete with waterslides) and we pretty much had the whole thing to ourselves. (most Arizonaions thought it was way too cold to venture out into the swimming pool)


Me, Jamie, Allison & Kristin at the Cheesecake Factory. We went and ate dinner there, then we went shopping at the mall for a couple of hours. After we were done shopping, we were ready for our dessert, so we came BACK to Cheesecake Factory for some cheesecake!

On our second day there we went and got our makeup done, did some more shopping and then went out to this great resturant called City Hall. Jeff and Sam have both been there and have said how nice it is. So when Alli said that it was her favorite place and wanted to go there, I jumped right on it!


When Alli made the reservations, she told them that it was my birthday....(not even close) so they gave me a big piece of b-day cake - complete with a lite candle! (are we cheap 18 year olds or what?)


But look how cute this cake was! They had written "Happy Birthday Abbie" so cute!


Afterwards, in keeping up with our 18 year old selves, we did a little spying on "someone's" former boyfriend. That was fun! I know I know, grow up. (not yet) :)


Then when the spying was over, we went back to Alli's house and sat outside around her fire pit.


We had an absolute blast!!! The only thing that could have possibly made this trip better would have been to have all of our high school friends be able to make it!


In the end, to sum up this trip, we stayed up every night until 2 or 3am laughing hysterically (because you get slap happy and EVERYTHING is hilarious)

We ate at great resturants

And we did tons of shopping! So much so that Krust could'nt even fit her stuff in her suitcase. Jamie and I totally had to stuff our suitcases with our stuff AND Kristins too! We had to do some major rearranging at the airport when we landed and Kristin ended up carrying the rest of her goods home in a black garbage bag.


Thanks for the GREAT weekend girls! And thanks Mark and Alli for the hospitality! I can't wait to do it again!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You gals are hilarious! It's good to get out and act young sometimes huh! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could've gone! It sounds like you had a blast! So jealous!! :)

ALLI J said...

What a BLAST!! Thanks for coming to visit guys. I wish all the club girls could have come. Lets start planning another trip soon. I miss staying you akready!!

KATE said...

Sounds like a perfect Girls' trip. I wish I could have been there. Abbie, you post about your boobs made me laugh out loud. If only he knew how hard you had to work to get them. In high school when you wished for bigger boobs maybe you weren't specific enough - longer is bigger you know.

kate

Michelle and those Kids said...

how fun!! Next time let me know! I would so love to join up with you crazies!!! Can you only imagine what we would do if I were there???? haha. yeah, you're right. it would have been about the same! haha!
I heard you guys have a house down here in george, so come say hi sometime!