JandA4

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look out Martha Stewart!

My kids needed a Valentine box for all their Valentines because they are having parties at school tomorrow. I LOVE making Valentine boxes. I used to love to get an old shoe box when I was a kid and cover it with tin foil and then put hearts all over it. I have helped my kids make similar one to that in the past, but this year, we tried a mail box!

They turned out sooo cute! My kids put their own names on them and pieced all the paper together and tied the ribbons on. I cut the paper for the mailbox it's self and glued it together.

I realize that this box may be just a little girly for Jens, but his class is having a whole bunch of contests tomorrow. One of the contests is to see who could get the most hearts on their box. He better win! What with all the hearts on the paper and then if you look close, the ribbon along the bottom is covered in tiny hearts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling! I LOVE them! Martha Stewart has nothing on you! :)

jenae nae said...

serious issues abagail