JandA4

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Is it time for a lift?

Okay, so those of you who know my little Caden know that he can do and say some pretty -- off the wall things. He's my only one who has been kicked out of sunbeams for swearing at the teacher too much that day -- literally, my 3 year old was sent home from church! He can find any mole or facial hair on ANY womans face and point it out, he'll tell you that your fat, ugly, have bad breath, etc. So this story is no surpirse.

I had just got out of the shower and was still naked in my bathroom when Cade came walking in. He stopped, looked at me and then said, "I wish I had boobs like you mom." ??? I said," You do?" He said, "Yeah, I want LONG ones like you!"

Is it time for a lift??? Does anyone know any good plastic surgeons?

3 comments:

Destri said...

kids, gotta love um! Hank told me my feet were stinky the other day, oh the joy

jenae nae said...

oh my gosh- i just peed and i can't stop laughing this is the BEST BEST BEST!! abbie- thanks for that mental picture :) i just love cade- especially when he is naughty :)

Amanda said...

That was the funniest thing I've heard all day. And really, am I surprised that YOUR child got kicked out of sunbeams for swearing? Not really.