JandA4

Friday, February 20, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD

The Rules:

#1 Be one of the first bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which entitles you to a handmade item from me.

#2 Winners: you must post this challenge on your own blog, meaning that you'll "pay it forward" creating a handmade item for the first 3 commenters on your blog post.

#3 The gift can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means that you are willing to maintain your blog until you have recieved your gift and you have made and shipped your gifts. Remember, it's the spirit and thought that counts!

#4 When you have recieved your gift, feel free to blog about it on your own blog. If you're not one of the first three commenters, you can still play along. Start your own Pay It Forward chain on your own blog.

I'll post the winners when I recieve them! Good Luck!! (and don't be too hard on me about my gift)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YES! Number 1! Yipee! I love reading your blog!

Destri said...

#2 lucky 4 you!? or me! ok so how do I post this on my blog?

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Woohoo! #3! I feel so lucky. I just happened to check your blog at the right time!