JandA4

Friday, June 19, 2009

Cade got CAUGHT!

Last night I left my kids with my babysitter, Brooke for the evening. When I got home she told me the funniest story. The kids had been out playing in the water so when it was time to come in, my 5 year old Caden just went straight into the shower. He was in there for forever and Brooke was thinking, "What the heck is he doing? He's a boy. Boys don't take this long to shower. It's not like he has to shave his legs or condition his hair." So she hollered in the door to him to hurry up and get out. About 10 minutes later he was still not coming out. She hollered again to him and he wouldn't answer. She yelled through the door, "Cade you better get out now or I'm coming in!" ....No answer. "Cade! I'm coming in!" She walked in the bathroom and told him to get out again and still no answer. So she pulled the shower curtain back to find him curled up in a ball, sound asleep, shower running and the tub was plugged! The water was full up on him and she freaked for just a second thinking he had drowned! She grabbed at him and shook him and yelled CADE! He woke up with a jolt, saw her, realized that he was naked and got so mad! He yelled at her, "Get outta here you sick-o! You sick person! I hate you! Get out!" Needless to say, Brooke and I have laughed and laughed over his reaction!
I told Cade that it served him right for that to happen because just the night before, Jeff had his baseball team over for a party. Cade came walking out into the crowd of 10 boys (ages 10 & 11) and says, "Hey guys look! I have Sidney's underwear!" He holds up a hand full of Sid's underwear that he had got out of her drawer. (she is 9 and goes to school with these boys) She was soooo dang embarrassed!

5 comments:

HKins said...

Good thing the baby sitter went in before the water flooded you house. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! I laughed so hard reading this! I LOVE your Cade stories! :)

Destri said...

sooo funny, and scary all at the same time. I used to love to sleep in the tub/shower.

Cassie said...

Oh little boys! That is hillarious.. so glad she got to him in time!

The Higginson's said...

Ok. That really started to scare me at first. I am glad he didn't drown! I could totally see Cade saying that. How funny!!