JandA4

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MAY UPDATE



I haven't updated in soooo long and May was so full of all kinds of stuff. So I figured a good way to catch up would be just to do it all in one big post. So, here goes..... Molly turned 2 this month.





I spent two fabulous weekends down south. One with my friends, Debi, Jamie, Natalie, and Amanda. We went out to eat, went shopping, went to the movies and laughed a lot! The second weekend was with my mom, my kids and my brother Glen, his wife Kathy and their kids. We went down over Memorial Day weekend. We BBQ'ed, hiked, shopped, dined, went to movies, went swimming and just relaxed!


Little Caden stepped on a nail that was in a board - barefoot. Thankfully we were up to date on the tetnus shot. But it still went super deep. Poor little guy.



I cleaned up tons of "Molly Messes". Everything from a pudding face to poopy diapers that she decided to take off herself, to the sugar bowl that she decided to get into. She pulled a bar stool over to the counter, climbed up, got in the cupboard and tossed the sugar ALL OVER!

Jens recieved his Arrow of Light. He is now an 11 year old scout, then he'll be in the official Boy Scouts. Bye Bye Cub Scouts!




Cade graduated from pre school


Sid had her dance recital. I told her that her cosutme reminded me of a peacock. The head piece at least. Then she was self consecious. And I earned another badge for myself as the worlds best mom.


I went to 16 fabulos baseball games. Jens' team only lost 3 times.

I also went fishing with the kids out back in the river. I have some great picutes of them fishing and with the fish they caught, but I couldn't get them to upload. You'll just have to use your imagination. Just picture my kids along with a whole slew of neighbor kids with a bucket full of fish.
I also taught Sidney how to shave her legs, went to my darling niece Brittany's graduation and got a few more rooms finished in my house. I'll post some pics of it later.
Another busy month is over!

4 comments:

HKins said...

Wow! You're life is fabulous! I'm positive that you accomplish more in one month then I do in a year. The best part is you're still smiling in every pic too. :)

KATE said...

I've been waiting for pictures from the girls trip to St. George. I wish I could have been there. Hopefully we can do it again.
Kate

Molly said...

Hey miss Abbie - I just wanted to let you know I found your blog address and thought I'd better check you out. Let me know how you are, and come visit my blog so I have your contact info. Take care. Cute kids!!!

jenae nae said...

my favorite is jeffs face in this picture- he is out for blood :) he he