JandA4

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fancy Summer Haircuts!


I took the boys out back to buzz their hair off. I got this far with Cade's haircut and took off the drape and told him he was done! He laughed and laughed. He thought that it was so funny. So he wore it like this for a little while.


He showed the neighbors and they laughed too.

Then I took Jens over to cut his and left it the same way. He let me take this picture and then he said, "Okay, enough, now finish my hair." He is too old for is own good. He is a 35 year old man trapped in an 11 year olds body.

8 comments:

Alli said...

That is too funny Ab! I loved Jens face and he is such a little Jeff. Love the blog. Miss ya tons!

HKins said...

Oh, I just found you post on my blog. FYI, I'm not a night owl, I'm an early bird. I wake up at 3 a.m. to get ready for work. You're thinking I haven't been to be yet but really I'm just getting up to start a new day. I try to get to bed by 7 p.m. so I can manage getting up at 3 a.m. and being able to function at such an hour. It is now 3:15 p.m. Almost bed time for me! I'm actually really tired right now...probably not going to make it til 7 tonight...maybe 5 if I really push myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Jens is so cute! I saw him at the ballpark on Monday night and he came over and gave me a side hug and talked to me for a minute- so cute! And you're right- he is a 35 year old man inside an 11 year old body- he was telling me about Jeff having pneumonia and he was so concerned! What a cute boy!

Chelsea said...

ha ha! Where's your hair cute abbie?

Chelsea said...

That was supposed to say cut... CUT! :)

The Higginson's said...

I can't wait to see there new dues in person! How cute!

Cassie said...

Luuuuvvvv it! My Kyler wants the same hair cut!!

Destri said...

ok for a second when I saw the first pic I thought "hmmm. something is wrong here. so funny, jens face is priceless