JandA4

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Louisanna Yummy


I love this dessert! I made it the other day and for some reason it took me years to find the recipe. So, in case any of you are looking for it too.... here it is:
1 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 sticks of butter - not cold but colder than room temp.
3/4 c. powdered sugar
3/4 c. chopped walnuts
*Mix together and cut the butter in until mixed. Press into a 9x13 pan. Bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. cool whip
1/2 c. powdered sugar
*Mix together and spread on top of crust
2 small chocolate instant pudding mixes
3 c. cold milk
*Mix together and spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Put more whipped topping on top and refrigerate until ready to serve.
(I also dust my top with cocoa)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this dessert too! My mom makes it with Pistachio (sp?) pudding and it's delicious too! Yummy!

Cassie said...

Hey Miss Abbie! You are so dang fun! I love all your pictures from chicago.. The video of you telling on Shasta was the best..

Chelsea said...

yummy! Just what I need today :)

April said...

I just wanted to thank you for being so sweet tonight at the reunion! I wish we had more time to talk- You were so sweet to Caleb! THANK YOU!! :) It was great to see you!