JandA4

Thursday, August 6, 2009

To sum up the rest of July....

Took the kids 4 wheeling in the mountains. Had a blast!


Found this really crazy ALBINO grasshopper. How random is that?


Had my fifteen year class reunion.......I know, I know, I totally just dated myself.

A big group of most of my really close friends from school.

Took my kids and my niece and nephew hiking with the neighbors to the Grotto.

Can you say, "FREEZING COLD WATER"?

Saw this big butterfly on the hike.

Took the kids to the lake.


With the neighbors and my niece and nephew again. The kids had a blast rafting all around. They did a little fishing too.


Highlight of the lake? Well it would have to be feeding these pot guts our lunch!

Had Jens' baseball awards banquet at our house

His team with their awards. Ending the season....aaaah.

Sold lots and lots of lemonade.....and sunflower seeds.


And finally had my Hartvigsen reunion. I love this reunion!!!!! I love this canyon!!! And I love this river!!!! Loved playing in it when I was a kid and I love playing in it with my kids!
Had a great month!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love all the pics! Fun to see some of the class of 94! :) Looks like you have been really busy having F~U~N!! Let's get together soon!