JandA4

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bear Lake

Miss Molly, Emma, Gracie & Alivia all ready to head to the lake.
We just got back from one of my most favorite places in the world. Yes, in the WORLD! I love Bear Lake! Now don't get me wrong, I would take Maui or Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas any day but Bear Lake is right up there with them in my book!
Jeff's family has been going here every year since 1980. Every year they would pack up and and head here for a week with all their friends. I was lucky enough to spend my first summer here in 1994 with one of those neighbor friends, and then the very next year as Jeff's fiance. And just about every year since. We brought our water trampoline with us. The kids had fun jumping on it and off it into the water.

Cade and Molly loved the sand.



Katelyn, Averi and Sidney

Sidney heading out on the wave runner with Joel


Molly loving the boat.

Jeff on the tube. He had a great time on it.

Jens on the tube. He did NOT have a great time on it. However Jaxon is behind Jens and he DID have a great time on it.

Julie water skied and water skied and water skied.

When we weren't on the lake we were in the pool, on the playground, golfing or miniature golfing. We all had a great time and no one wanted to come home. Can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bear Lake too! Where do you guys stay?

abbie higginson said...

We always rent a condo at Ideal Beach in Sweetwater.