JandA4

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My sweet new ride

Look how cute my new bike is! I love it! I bought it from a guy who builds them. He was out of baskets -- except for pink and brown which would not match. All I need is a silver or white basket and I'm set! It's hard to tell from the picture but it has a bell too. So cute! The guy who builds them has lots of different colors like pink and butter yellow (My sis in law Suzi and niece Katelyn have those) and brown and orange and lots more. He has lots of different styles too. They kind of remind me of my Grandma Hartvigsen's bike that I used to ride all over town! (Her's was a teracotta orange with a silver basket) Love my new beach crusier!!!
If you want to look at all his styles and see the colors, visit his blog at: scottyscruisers.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! Those are all over my town. SOOO cute.

HKins said...

I scoped out his blog. I for sure want one. I love that you're color coordinated with your bike...always in fashion. :)

Tiffany said...

Abbie love the bike! Looking at the bike reminded me of Joe that rode around Salem with his Soda. Do you remember him.....high squeaky voice, always at the gas station.