JandA4

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Miss Molly (and cade too)



My friend Alli Johnson took these pictures of Molly in July when she was here visiting. My friend Shasta made Molly this tutu for her 2nd birthday and I had been checking out these giant dandelions for quite some time and just had to have them all together in a picture. They turned out so darling!




I had taken Cade with me to take the pictures. He could not stand not having his pictures done, so we ended up taking his too. The dandelions that he was blowing looked really neat in the picture. Thanks Alli for always doing such a fabulous job!!!

4 comments:

HKins said...

Great post!

Mother Bird said...

Cutest Pictures! I love them. Alli is so talented. By the way, nooo I haven't cut my hair because I can't find anyone to do it. Also, when are you coming out my way? Let's plan a "spring fling" in NYC.
Get on it.

The Higginson's said...

I love the pictures! They are darling!

Cassie said...

Abbie those turned out precious! :)