JandA4

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Molly reaches two UNIMPORTANT milestones

Well my little 2 year old Miss Molly has reached 2 totally non-important milestones in her little life. #1 On Sunday she said her first swear word. Sadly true, we were in sacrament meeting when she dropped her cookie and it broke all over. She proceeded to say, "Oh my hell!" in her little lisp voice. And sitting right in front of us was none other than a couple in my ward who are very religious and kind. Golden and Diane. I am sure their ears burned. I just ignored Molly and hoped she wouldn't say it again. She did. Many times. Thankfully though it was not until AFTER church. Milestone #2 I went to my brothers house on Monday night to give him and 2 of his kids haircuts. While I was downstairs cutting their hair, my 4 year old niece was upstairs cutting Molly's hair. Sadly true again. Molly lost a few big curly locks that night. Thankfully most of the cuts were underneath and in the middle of her head. Her hair is really curly so it hides it quite well.

1 comment:

The Higginson's said...

Funny thing! Just this week Alivia cut a chunk of her hair off too. I hope she never does it again.