JandA4

Thursday, November 5, 2009

FUN WITH BALLOONS!!!

I had been gone to a meeting tonight for a couple of hours and when I came home, here was Sidney, sitting at the counter doing her homework with GIANT boobs! I had to take a picutre because they look so funny. I came downstairs to download it and found more pictures.......
I think that Jensy had a little too much fun dressing up as a lunch lady for Halloween and thought this time he'd try......... some other lady.

Cade wanted a hunchback with boobs......

Then Jens had to have biceps

and a BUTT!

I don't even know who took this picture. I guess it was Cade.

2 comments:

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

You are going to have some serious blackmail material on Jens someday when he brings home his first girlfriend. He looks like he's having just a little too much fun dressing up like a lady! :)

Mother Bird said...

Oh my hell. those kids are 100% you. Sydney is beautiful! She looks just like you. Weird.