JandA4

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Make Up DISASTERS!

The other night Jens came walking into my bathroom looking like this. --"What the hell are you wearing???" was my first thought. He had put on a wig, done his makeup HIMSELF with my costume make up and had on Sidney's pajamas.

Molly is forever getting into my makeup drawer. She and Alivia put it on this night. I caught them, told them not to move a muscle, ran got my camera, took some pictures, made them smile in them....then scolded them for getting into my make up yet again! Had to get the picture first though!



Look at the amount of lip gloss Alivia has on her lips.... yuck!

Molly puts this mascara on her eyeBROWS and then comes out and says, "I'n (with an N) so pwetty!" I can't help but let her wear it around for a while, even if she is giving herself a uni-brow.

No comments: