JandA4

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Southern Carribbean Cruise

We went on a 7 day cruise to the Southern Carribbean. We stopped at Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Croix and Antigua. We had a blast!


We also spent 3 days in Puerto Rico (we ported out of Puerto Rico and ended up staying there a few days). While there, we went to church and ran into a friend from high school. Jackie Richardson and her husband, who are living there. Her husband is in the FBI and works in San Juan.

We toured an old Spanish fort in San Juan. It was really neat to go through. It had underground tunnels and dungeons.



We hiked thourgh a rain forrest in ...... gosh, I can't remember. One of the islands. They are all running together now in my mind.



I do remember where this was....! In St. Lucia! It was a beautiful island! We took a boat tour around half of the island. Got out and then took a taxi up the mountain to a volcano. Then we went down the mountain a bit to a waterfall. We got in it and it felt GREAT! The water was cool and refreshing. Then we went all the way back down and got back in the boat and it took us to this beach where we had lunch and just basically parked our butts in the sand.
The mountain we drove up....
The volcano....
The waterfall....
This was in Antigua. We rented wave runners and it was so much fun. We spent the day at the beach and playing in the water.
This church was in Barbados. It is an Anglican church and it was built in 1628. It is the oldest church in Barbados.
The grounds surrounding the church had graves in it. They were soooo old. They were cool to see.
This pew was in the front row and had this plate on it. Kinda neat. This beach was also in Barbados. It is called Cutters Beach. It was so beautiful.
One of my favorite parts of cruising is the amazing sunsets that you get to watch. All in all, we had a great time and made a lot of new friends.
AND NOW! MY FAVORITE PART OF CRUISING!!!!!!!
To all you people out there who make it sooo dang memorable! (I'm sure I'm going to Hell one day for being so mean) For this chick who thought she had a bikini body......and in a squatting position none the less! Thank you for helping me remember that I was on Dawn Beach in St. Maarten!
And thank you for picking your melvin after you stood up.

And for this man in his wife beater mesh tank top and these Vegas print style shorts and shirt. I thank you for helping me remember the waterfall that we stood in to cool down in in St. Lucia.
And to this woman in Barbados. (the old lady on the left) I THANK YOU FOR HAVING NO BOOBS! Yet you still felt as though you could wear a strapless bikini. You have NO IDEA how memorable you made my lunch!
I especially love this picture because she is smiling at the camera!
And I couldn't do this post without paying credit to some past cruise memorables! One of my favorites ............... Sasquatch! (at least that's what we nicknamed her). I could not get over her yellow bikini with her black underwear on underneath. In loafers. I loved watching her walk around the ship for a week.

Jeff and I have been on 7 cruises and you people have never let me down!
T H A N K Y O U!

8 comments:

HKins said...

I'm so jealous. I've always dreamed of going on a cruise. It looks like the most fun.

Jackie said...

I am laughing so hard... I especially loved the melvin picking and no boobs lady cheesing it up for the camera. It was so fun to run into you guys. It totally made my day. I was worried about you guys after church. That little bit of rain that blurred our picture turned out to be a huge storm that caused a lot of flooding. The streets were really dangerous. Anyway it looks like you made it and had a ton of fun. I have to read your post again it was so funny! BTW I added the picture to the class blog...

Amanda said...

OMG you guys have more fun than anyone I know.
And please, give the boob lady a break. Just cuz her nipples can touch her belly button doesn't mean she's not beautiful:)
Looks like fun.
Oh and I haven't heard the word melvin in years!!
It's wedgie around here!!

Destri said...

okay, I am laughing my arse off! So much fun!!! I wish we could go on all our cruises with you guys, we had a ball with you. I may have to steal some of your pics, and I have a few for you too.

Petersons said...

Oh my hell! That is a woman in the yellow bikini? She looks like she has a mullet too?
I love cruises and you hit the jackpot of "lookers" on this trip!

KATE said...

Abbie, I am at work and I am laughing so much I am coughing and can't really breath. I am so glad you find the real jewels out there for us all to enjoy. I wonder why I never see those pictures on any cruise advertising. Thanks for the fun girls' night last week too. you always keep life fun!

Mother Bird said...

crackin up!

Tiffany said...

Oh man! I am crying looking at the picture of the women with no boobs!! Her top is down to her belly button! MY boobs I hope never do that!