JandA4

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I was a witch, Jens was a lunch lady, Molly a witch, Jeff a whoppie cushion, Sid a Southern Belle and Cade was a skeleton.

Look at him! He has this ridiculous pose and everything! He decided to be a lunch lady so we made him a pretty cute one. He looked at himself in the mirror after he was all dolled up with his makeup and hair net on and everything and said, "Wow! You know, I make a pretty cute girl!" I said, "Well son, sorry to burst your bubble, but if I were a boy, I just wouldn't have a crush on you." He said, "Oh I totally would! I am one cute girl!"




My pretty little Southern Belle


Cade wants desperately to be a bloody, gory, scary, ugly creature every year. And every year I say something like, No, instead you're going to be a cute little bear instead. Or no, you're going to be a cute little giraffe. Last year I let him be Captain Jack Sparrow and he was happy with that. This year he either wanted to be IT from Stephen Kings IT (you know that creepy clown - and for the record, he has never seen the movie, he just likes the mask) or the Skeleton with the Scream movie mask. You know the one with the blood that runs down it? It's so gross. I hate it. So we settled for this one. We were both happy.


My little Miss Molly was a witch. She had a cute little black cat press on tattoo on her cheek and she looked adorable.

Molly and Cade with some of their cousins

Sid with her cousins Katelyn (the Halloween Queen) and Avery (the witch)


Jens with his cousin Jaxon (the --whatever that mask is) and his friend Cooper (the football player)

Can you believe how much candy! We are all going to have sugar problems and weigh 300 pounds!

3 comments:

HKins said...

I love the costumes! I think Jens's is my favorite cause I've never seen someone dresses as a lunch lady before. Brilliant! How did he come up with it? I love Sidney's southern bell too. Where did you find these costumes?

Erin Bradley said...

Creative and cute costumes!!!

Chelsea said...

love that LUNCH LADY! LOL! The tootoo for your little girl was so cute too! It was fun to see you at Gardner Village the other day - hope you found your bed set :)