JandA4

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I seriously LOVE where I live!

I love driving down the road and passing one of my neighbors who is driving a tractor - on the road. Then I love passing one of their sons, who is like 12 or 14 years old following behind in another tractor or in their truck.

I love being in my backyard and being able to see the sheep. My two favorite times are when in the late spring the males are herded in to females pen. After they have had their fun -ahem- and the males are herded back, they frolic and jump and bounce all over. They kick up their hind legs and just couldn't be happier! It is so funny!
Then in early spring we get to see all the cute little babies!

I love that I can take my kids on a walk or go for a bike ride and see so many animals.

We love watching the young horses play.



We love seeing the bulls too - we just love electric fences more.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's one thing I miss about living down that way.

Although we have our chickens and our neighbors have goats and we frequently see people riding horses down our street, it's not quite the same as being where you are.

Such great pictures. Thanks for sharing. It almost makes me want to move back down that way.