JandA4

Friday, April 2, 2010

I love April Fools jokes .... well, most of them

I put this funny man in my in laws closet. Would this not totally scare you if you happened to just open the door and see him?! I love having April Fools Day! My mother in law came home from work and saw him and it scared her. She left him there for my father in law to later find, which he did and got scared too. They then moved him into their formal living room for me to pick up and went to bed. That night in the middle of the night, my mother in law couldn't sleep so she got up and wandered around and happened to go into the living room - forgetting that he was in there. She got scared again. So she moved him into the spare bedroom and put him in the crib. Later that next day, my sister in law Jessica came over and went to put her baby Peyton down in the crib. She walked in and about had a heart attack when she saw this man in the crib! So funny!
However the April Fool's Day jokes I don't like are when Mother Nature plays hers . I was seriously so mad when I woke up and saw this sight!


No comments: