JandA4

Friday, April 16, 2010

Eggs Anyone???




I love love love Easter!!! It is my most FAVORITE holiday. Sure Christmas is wonderful and Halloween is fun but Easter takes the cake! I finally got around to having my party last night. I did it so late after Easter this year that I didn't invite as many people as I have before and I did it a little smaller but it was still FABULOUS! Even though I invited less people, I ended up with more eggs than I ever have. Drum roll please....................1,618 eggs! Can you believe how ridiculously many eggs that is? It took me and 9 other people a little under 5 hours to fill them, it took 9 of us about 30 minutes to lay them out and about 3 minutes to have them all picked up!


I had 15 prizes. (there was also a giant chocolate bunny that I don't have pictured) The kids had little papers in their eggs that told them they could pick a prize.

The 34 kids that were hunting -- Who am I kidding! Like anyone had to "hunt"!












Then we had a pot luck dinner after the hunt. Everyone brought delicious salads and desserts. I ordered meat from Lons Smokehouse BBQ. Beef brisket and pulled pork with their BBQ sauce. It was too good! This is one of my favorite parties!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

loved seeing your blog today. you are inspiring me to start an Easter hunt in our hood. No one here likes to do anything though. Can't wait to see Utah in July. Love from Texas!