JandA4

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Walked Away With Our Tail Between Our Legs

Last Saturday morning (April 17th) Jens had a couple of baseball games. The first game was an absolute disaster. We were short players because of different reasons and we didn't know that we would be short until just before the game. So we only had 8 players. We got killed. I don't want to talk about it anymore.


Jeff letting the boys have it. Error after error after error.........like I said before, I don't want to talk about it. Their second game of the day was much better. They happened to play a team that I cannot stand! I can't take their coach! All our players were there then and we beat the team we played. The coach was mad and he threw his water bottle so hard on the ground that it bounced up on top of the dugout, he chucked his cell phone into the fence, he ripped a bag of sunflower seeds really hard and they went flying all over......oh how I wish I could have been there to take pictures of him acting like an idiot!

No comments: