JandA4

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There's a Window in My Mouth!

I really don't know what to say other than I must be falling apart. This is the 3rd tooth that I have broken in 2 months! T H R E E! I broke my top left side molar eating a tortilla chip. A large chunk broke off and it looked like a dog's fang. Then about 2 months later ( which was last week ) I broke my top right side molar eating a brownie. In fact if you scroll down a few posts I posted the very brownies that I broke my molar on. Then today I broke my front tooth eating soup. None of them hurt at all before they broke, when they broke or after they broke. They just broke. I swear that I am sick or something and I just don't know it yet. My poor skin is all red and splotchy from crying about it.

I decided that I either needed to move into the back woods of Mississippi or just become a construction worker. Then I bawled over how I look and over what I am going to have to go through to have it fixed. Then I got really ticked off about it. Then I got slap happy over it and couldn't quit laughing at myself! I had a couple of hours to kill before I had to go to the dentist so I decided that since I was loosing my teeth like a 7 year old, I may as well wear my hair like one too! Thanks Jamie for doing my hair AND playing photographer!

Then I thought about all the neat things that I could do with a window in my mouth. I can stick wheat through my window........

I can squirt water through my window!............
Can you see the water? He He!

I can put raisins on my other teeth and really look like a pirate. (the neighbor kid told me that I looked like one and that was WITHOUT any raisins!)

I can blow bubbles with my gum through my window........
Well little ones anyway, but I can't bite down to clamp it off. Wow! The possibilities are endless! But alas I must go to the dentist now and possibly get a bridge. :(
Hopefully I will just get a crown in some way!

One last photo of me and the 7 year old neighbor kids who are also missing teeth.

7 comments:

Alli said...

Abbie your blog is the BEST blog ever!! You make me laugh so hard everytime I read it. I am right there with you with the whole tooth loss. I have had a ton of work recently. Cheers to all our missing teeth :). I think you should keep it like that. LOL.

Jamie Johnson said...

Abbie - I had a blast laughing with you today! One of my favorite things about you is that you can have something so terrible (losing a tooth)happen and you end up (once the tears have dried) spending the rest of the day trying to figure out what you can do with a "window in your mouth"! You always make me laugh!!!

Suzanna said...

Abbie Jean, hey right in time for Halloween. Dry those tears. You can be the best Halloween witch ever. No fake teeth needed. Just think. This is something you will always remember and your kids will never forget. That must have been some yummy, chunky soup. This ranks right up there with when I turned my hair orange on accident for Sam and Whitneys wedding. Oh Geez.

Anonymous said...

Oh how much do I love you??!! You have got to have the best attitude of anyone I know! I'm sorry about the tooth- I HATE going to the dentist!! I Love, Love, Love your blog! It brings a smile to my face and lately, I NEED it! You're the best! :)

HKins said...

Abbie what on Earth is going on? Why are your teeth falling out and more importantly why do they not hurt when they fall out. This is so weird. Funny yes, but weird too. I'd tell you that you have Tolman teeth as our teeth tend to be bad but that's not the case. You should google it. Do you have periodontal disease or something?

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Abbie, you are hilarious! I love your blog because I always know I can go there for a good laugh.... Can't wait to see your new, sparkling tooth. :)

Beardall Family said...

Abbie - I am still laughing at your blog. Love it! - Sorry to laugh about you losing your teeth, but thanks for the laugh. You are great for having such a great attitude about it!