JandA4

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Gloria's 70th Birthday

I have somehow not posted about my mom's 70th birthday party yet.  I should've done this clear back in July but I had such a crazy summer.  A whirlwind really, that I just missed it.  But I had a party for my mom's 70th birthday.  We invited the family and some friends over for a sloppy joe, casual dinner.  And STUPIDLY I no longer have a copy of her invitation that I made -- but it was stinking cute!  It was a black chalkboard type background with gold and white lettering and gold and white balloons on it.  I also didn't take a picture of some of her decor that I had around.  I want to kick myself!  But it was cute.  I did get a picture of her number 70 that I made out of pictures of her throughout her life.







We all took turns telling our favorite memory of my mom.  He cousin Tom Tolman brought their high school yearbooks and we all had a great time looking through them and seeing some of her cheer pictures.





My mom is the cheerleader in the dead middle.

And in this picture my mom is the cheerleader on the bottom, second one in from the left with the girl standing on her leg.


My mom, me and my brothers 
(Minus Glen - he and his family didn't come)

And then another picture of us with our spouses. (except Brent's wife Suzette didn't come either)


My mom with two of her nieces, Stacie and Amy.


And my mom with two of her aunts.  Jessie Hartvigsen and Marda Hartvigsen Mendenhall.

No comments: