JandA4

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cancun

The week after Jeff and Sid got home, Jeff and I went to Cancun with Jesse and Lisa for 5 days. Jeff and Jesse did a lot of work, but Lisa and I had a great time!
We stayed at the LaBlanc. This is a view of 2 of the pools out my window

and a view of the ocean out my window.
And here is a view of the pool in the front of the hotel. We would sit by the pool and waiters would bring us drinks, towels and food. It was Wonderful!


And my FAVORITE part of the trip was this DELICIOUS ice cream! They had hazelnut ice cream, so yummy! But my favorite was cocoanut ice cream. It was sooo good. For those of you who have ever drank cocoanut milk, you know how good it is. Well this tasted just like frozen cocoanut milk. I had it for every meal! I also had chips, beans and guacamole for just about every meal too. I couldn't wait to come home and have a salad with Ranch dressing!



3 comments:

jenae nae said...

i am so jealous that i don't get to go in june....-it looks beautiful

Erin Cope Pilbeam said...

I bet you had a great time!

Suzanna said...

Looks like a great place to stay. The water is so blue.