JandA4

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yummy holiday recipies

Symphony Fudge
4 c. sugar
1 pound butter (4 sticks)
1 c. evaporated milk
3 large Symphony Toffee candy bars
1 10 oz. pkg. mini marshmallows
*In a heavy sauce pan boil the sugar, butter and milk for 15 minutes. (soft ball stage) Remove from heat. Break up the chocolate and add with the marshmallows. Stir until smooth. Pour into a greased pan and chill.
Soda Cracker Candy
35-40 Saltines
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter (2 sticks)
1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
1 c. milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
*Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Place crackers in rows. In a sauce pan, melt butter and add sugar and boil for 3 minutes. Pour over crackers until completely covered. Bake crackers on 350 degrees for 5 minutes. (crackers will float) Sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts over top. Cut into 1" squares while warm. Cool completely and remove from wax paper. Yield about 5 dozen













4 comments:

Petersons said...

Ha ha..I found your blog too..except wait..you have a cute family picture on your header. I nixed any family photo this year because my face looks like a giant, fat mellon!
Anyway...cute picture, and your friend Christmas party, hilarious! I LOVE the eating the bananas w/ nylons, I laughed outloud and the girl in the other room was like "What are you laughing at?"
Sorry I missed your purse party! I think we went to Festival of Trees that night.

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Oh my gosh -- Symphony fudge? I must try some. That looks delish. Symphony bars are my favorite. I've decided that I'm going to start worrying about what I'm eating on January 2nd, so I will hurry and make that. YUM! By the way, I love looking at your blog.

Suzanna said...

Can't wait to get mine. Looks really yummy. You wouldn't forget your nice sister in-law now would you?

Unknown said...

Great post,this is very intertesting information, Thanks for sharing....!
order online food