JandA4

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Highlight

Tonight I had my annual high school friend Christmas party. Pictured left to right:
Sandra, Carter, Jeff , Me, RJ, Jamie, Brian, Sandi, and in front, Jenae & Ryan.
I love this dinner because I get to use my china and my fun napkin rings and my puter and all my stuff that I just don't use everyday. We had a nice dinner and then played some games.

We did a white elephant gift exchange. Here is Ryan with his brand new jock strap!


Hugo got a spiffy parrott iron on. He'll definately have to put that on a sweatshirt and wear it around this winter season.


Me with my new hat from DI and some cuff links which were actually really nice....Jeff WILL be wearing those!

Then we played this game where I cut some holes in a shower curtain and the guys had to stick their nose through and we had to guess who it belonged to. ...Ya know, when you've been married to someone for 13 years, you'd think that you would have their nose down, but this was a little harder than it looked!


Then we had a banana eating contest. Only this contest had a little twist. They had to eat the bananas with a nylon on their heads. It was SOOOOOOOO funny!!!!! Poor Ryan could not even hardly stop laughing to eat the banana!




After too much laughing on Ryan's part and a lot of dry heaving on Brian's part....

.......Carter was victorious! Thanks you guys for humoring me and playing my goofy game!
We had a blast and it was a great night. We missed Mark and Alli, BJ and Rachelle and Rebecca! You all better not miss next year! Mark and Alli, you HAVE to come home for Christmas sometime next year!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Abbie..that was so much fun!! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much! We always look forward to your party. Thanks for the cute gift, I love it!

Suzanna said...

You guys should wear the nylons over your faces more often. It was a definite improvement. Looks like you had to much fun. Where are you guys tonight? Too much parting? From Julie and Suzie

Alli said...

Abbie, I can just picture Higgy dry heaving as the bananna oozes throught the nylon. We are so jealous that we could not be there again. Maybe next year. We miss you guys. Mark

jenae nae said...

abbie - love the pics.... i too am grateful for the ab workout from LAUGHING SO HARD- the nose game just took the cake :) It was a great night!