JandA4

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why Some Women Stay Single!

My friend Ann sent me this email a few months ago and I have laughed and laughed and laughed! I am posting some of the pictures. If you want to see the whole email, let me know and I'll forward you all of them. They are soooo funny!
I'm starting off with my favorite!


And my second favorite is this one. This bat man made this himself I'm sure and he is so proud of himself. Look at his knees! I don't know why they crack me up so much. Look at his shoes with no socks!?
This Star Wars dork probably made this himself too. Doesn't this make you want to run out and find a man of your very own?
Hello? He looks like he is squeezing his cheeks to make them look cuter in the picture. And sad thing is that this guy is so for real. He is in a public place!


To those of you who may be realted to one of these men.......I can't even apoligize for putting them on here. All I can say is that I'm sorry you are realted!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ay, Ay, Ay...those are some crazy lookin men! So funny.