JandA4

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ooey Gooey Texas Ham and Cheese Sandwiches


My friend Melanie gave me the recipie for this and we love them! So easy yet so yummy!
1 dzn rolls (the kind that are linked together)
1 lb very thinly sliced deli ham
slice the rolls in half at the same time so that they stay hooked together. Remove the top and set aside. Put the bottoms in a 9x13 pan. Spread ranch dressing over the bottoms of the rolls and then layer the ham and cheese on. I like both provolone and cheddar. Then add the tops and pour the sauce OVER THE TOPS of the rolls.
Sauce
1 stick melted butter (not marg)
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tbsp dried onion
wisk together until the mustard is seperated and pour over top. Cover with tin foil and bake on 350 for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes, until the tops are browned and crispy.

2 comments:

HKins said...

They look so yummy...if I only cooked.

Destri said...

you sold me, i'm makin' it tomorrow!