JandA4

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Poop Story....

Two questions: Who is this baby? and Where is her mother?
About a half hour ago I hear Cade yell, "MOM! (dry heave sound) Molly has POOP (dry heave) fingers...! on her! (dry heave) I'm gonna PUKE! diaper... OHH! MOMMM! " I run downstairs into the toy room and sure enough....There was Molly in all her glory! A waff of poop smell smacks me in the face. She had pooped, taken off her pj bottoms and her diaper. She then decided to sit on her little dolly stroller (if you look at it, you'll see the poop). Poor little Caden was hiding in the corner with his shirt over his nose.
Now I'm not sure what is more sick.......

The fact that Molly did this -OR- The fact that I took the time to take pictures of it

So after I bathe her, I have her all wrapped up in her towel and we are walking into the bedroom to get her clothes and out of the corner of my eye I see a man, dressed in a black hoodie, a black hat and dark sunglasses standing IN my dining room window! You that feeling you get just seconds after you almost wreck the car or you are soo scared from something that you get all shaky in your legs and stomach? Yeah, got that feeling. I then realize that it's the guy I hired last week to come and clean my windows. I totally forgot all about him! I opened the door and told him that he about gave me a heart attack! He says, "Well, I rang your door twice and I didn't dare ring it anymore in case your little ones were still asleep." I just couldn't hear him because of the tub water running. (Just FYI, this guy has cleaned my windows for years, we know him really well. He wasn't a total stranger)
AFTER! All cleaned up and smelling like yummy Johnson & Johnson baby lotion.
Then I had to clean the toys, the stairs, the toilet and the tub. Everywhere that she touched.
The JOYS of MOTHERHOOD!!!

2 comments:

HKins said...

I can't believe you took so many pictures of the poop. Funny stuff Abbie. :)

Destri said...

I am not alone in this world after all, only I didn't get pics, oh well maybe next time, which I'm certain there will be!