JandA4

Monday, August 29, 2011

Creepy Old Cat Lady

You know those creepy old maids who never got married and they just live with a bunch of cats. They pet them all day long and love to hear them purr. They talk about their cats like someone talks about their children. They buy cat toys and think that the kittens are "just so darling" when they play with the toys....... You know THOSE people? The sort of weird ones.....

I AM TOTALLY ONE OF THOSE CREEPY CAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long story in a nut shell. Remember my post back in May when I posted that I got a "darling" new kitten named Panther? Well sadly, my brother in law (I don't want to name names but it was SCOTT) accidentally backed over him and broke his right leg and broke his left pelvis. So we had to put him down. Jens and I bawled like babies in the vets office. It was pathetic. We took him home in a box and buried him in the backyard. Two months later..... much to Jeff's DISMAY and DISAPPROVAL, I got a darling new little kitten! Her name is Peaches and she has the prettiest pale blue eyes! We love her!

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

You are not a creepy cat lady. You only have one cat. I think to get into the creepy cat lady club you have to have at least two. ha ha ha

ja+4 said...

Well I would have two if Jeff wouldn't divorce me.