JandA4

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fun in the Mud

Every time we get a heavy rain, the dirt roads in the fields across from our house fill up and make these giant mud puddles. Jens and his friends went four wheeling through them a couple weeks ago when I wasn't home. I was so sad that Jeff hadn't taken any pictures of them. So yesterday when they decided to go four wheeling through them again, I tagged along with my camera in hand!
Now this is a WALL of water!

This picture is my favorite! I love each of their expressions! Especially Jensy's.



Each one of them wanted a turn driving. After about 2 puddles, they decided to loose their shirts. The muddy water would just run down from their hair, down their faces, and down to their stomachs. Then they would laugh and laugh and say, "Let's do it again!" Boys and mud.



This picture is my other favorite. This wall of mud is picture perfect!


I brought out some shampoo and told them to just wash with the hose. Good thing it was a hot day!

I was trying to take a picture of Jens and Cooper's ears. They were filled mud. Nick popped up in the middle of them and his expression is the best! It says just how much fun they had!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

So funny. Dan and I are still laughing. I loved the before picture, the wall of water and then their expressions on the third picture. Priceless.